Tuesday 26 April 2011

Thank you

Ok, so I've been ranting on a bit about how crap things are right now with having ME but there are positives in my life for which I'm extremely grateful for.

Firstly my husband. Without him I wouldn't be the person I am now. He saved me from being alone and saved me from being a large brick wall with no doors or windows and no way of getting through. He is kind, considerate, handsome (bloody gorgeous in fact), loving, generous, he is my husband, best friend and lover all thrown into one 6'6" package. I don't know what I would do without him, especially when the days are so bad with the pain and the tiredness. He is my rock and I am so lucky to have found him.

Then there are my children, three little scamps that if it weren't for them I might have given up by now. They can be trying at times but they know that their mummy isn't well and I'm so proud of the way they are dealing with this situation. They are strong, they have learn't to adapt and although deep down they are disappointed that Mummy isn't able to play games or go for a bike ride with them or just generally spent activity time with them, they don't show it. I love them dearly and wouldn't change them for the world.

Then there are my friends and family that have shown so much support I applaud them for standing by what I feel is a high maintenance, low self-esteem person that feels incompetent at everything she does.

Its a combination of all these people above that help me get through the day and help me deal with having this crappy illness, so its to them I thank.

Thank you, with all my heart, soul and rattly bones xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment